Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

bad deed

For some people death is the end of life but anothers said that death is the begin of life. I believe that death is the new world after our lived in the world and the new world is eternal world.
At the eternal world we'll live so long and no one know how long a day in the world and at the eternal. No one can to compare it.
Many people include me thought that we'll live in the world everlasting. Yes, I know that as a human I'll die. But sometime I forget about it because I too love my life what full of materies. I forget with my obligation, forget to learn, and many more. It because I too love my world till I forget something more important. So, I just made the big bad deed.
and the bad deed will be carried till the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment